Wednesday 2 March 2011

Bummed Out.

I am SO disappointed in myself. I haven't had a cigarette in just over 2 weeks until 10 minutes ago and I am so upset at myself over it. I gave it up cold turkey 2 weeks ago after it made me violently ill one night, and while the cravings have been bad, I have been SO good at not being tempted, but the past 2 days the cravings have been stronger then ever and I honestly felt like I had zero control over myself, so I had one. Ewwww, is all I can say. I feel SO sick and sad now. Back to step one I go! But this time I am going to get some help. Off to the pharmacy for something to help me. Wish me luck!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Don't beat yourself up over it! It's ok to slip a little bit on the path--but the really important thing was that you felt "Eeeeew" whan you had it, so that's a good thing!
    Hopefully you'll remember that feeling the next time you have the craving... ;)

    ReplyDelete