Friday 4 March 2011

Favourite Finds Friday

Hi there! So, I've seen this and similar on a heap of my favourite blogs and it looks like a lot of fun, so I'm going to give it a go as well :)
These are my favourite things that I've found this week.

I saw these dolls over on Danielle's blog and instantly fell in love with them! I need them SO bad!!
love these!
(source)


Coloured tights = amazing!! My only problem is choosing what colours I want.
Photobucket
(source)


The prettiest handmade beanie ever! I can't wait for winter this year.
Photobucket
(source)


The prettiest nails I ever did see! They would look wonderful with orange as the background as well.
Photobucket
(source)


Anyway, I better be going and getting ready for work, I start at 4pm and work until 10pm tonight. Hopefully it will be a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment